3 Days Ultimate Gorilla Safari
3DAYS GORILLA SAFARI-BWINDI NATIONAL PARK
- Visit the Equator
- Take in the Breathtaking Scenic views
- Gorilla Tracking
After breakfast you will be picked up from your hotel and begin your 9hour safari southwest to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Stop over at the Equator to take photographs. You can also buy some souvenirs from one of the craft shops, Classic African Art Kayabwe and stop at Igongo Hotel in Mbarara for lunch. This route travels through the beautiful scenery of the rolling hills. You will arrive in Bwindi in the evening.
Dinner and overnight at Gorilla Mist Camp(Midrange) /Haven Lodge Buhoma(Luxury)
After an early breakfast, with a packed lunch and the necessary tracking gear, you will report to the park offices for a briefing that prepares you for gorilla tracking. With Gorilla trekking, it is difficult to foresee how many hours you will hike. The Gorilla tracking might take 2-6 hours depending on where the Gorillas built a nest the previous night. Expect to walk long distances in steep conditions sometimes with rain overhead before you encounter any Gorillas. You will also enjoy the beautiful scenery that the forest and landscape provides. Your efforts will be rewarded once you encounter with the humble giants. For conservation purposes, the time spent with the Gorillas is limited to one hour. After your Gorilla Experience, we will transfer to Lake bunyonyi for the evening relaxation and boat cruise on Lake bunyonyi.
Dinner and overnight at Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort (Mid-range)/ Bird’s Nest Resort(Luxury)
After breakfast we will drive back to Kampala making a brief stopover at Igongo Hotel for Lunch. We will arrive in Kampala, in the evening and transfer you back to your hotel.
- 2 nights’ accommodation with meal plan as stated
- Transport (4WD) and Driver /Guide.
- Gorilla permits
- Water throughout the trip
- Lunch on 1st and last day of safari
- Phone calls, bar bills, laundry bills and any other personal expense not included on the itinerary.
- Accommodation for the first night prior to the trip and the last night after the trip
- Carriage in case you feel tired of hiking.
- Fees for extra activities, meals not included in the itinerary as well as optional activities
|No: Persons||1 Pax||2Pax||4Pax|